Thanks for your feedback! We've got 2 items on our LUI roadmap related to this request:
1. Mark a license server as free - all usage occurring on a free or lab licenses server will automatically be routed to the 'free usage' category.
2. Rule-based routing of license usage (user names) to free users. Allows for wildcard or other pattern matching to automatically set users as free users.
Thanks for using LUI and providing feedback!
Thank you for your feedback on the LUI Service.
We’ve enhanced the export feature to include:
- license server FQDN
- full user name
- username (split out from full user name)
- domain name (split out from full user name)
- customer (linked vs. not-linked)
- license server type (paid vs. free)
- user type (paid vs. free)
I’m closing this specific Feature Request as ‘completed’ based on this work. If there are additional export use cases please re-introduce new user-voice ideas/suggestions. Please be as detailed as possible on the functionality and use case.
Thanks and please keep the feedback and feature ideas coming!
Daniel L’Hommedieu (LUI Product Manager)AdminCitrix Cloud (Citrix Cloud Team, Citrix Cloud) supported this idea ·
Thanks Ryan, we've got a few items related to export and reporting on our LUI roadmap.
1. Basic export of data available on the screen. This allows for usage data, history and license server status to be exported so CSPs can work with the data outside of LUI.
2. Build a monthly usage report. This would be an in-service experience that helps CSP partners complete their monthly license usage report using wizards and usage-to-SKU mapping logic provided by LUI.
Thanks for the feedback!
In Q3 we’re planning to update the LUI docs with the latest feature and additional information, such as how to configure proxy support on your license server.
Thanks for the feedback.
Proxy configurations are supported, you'll want your Citrix license server to be able to reach outbound to cis.citrix.com on port 443.
I'll agree proxy should be covered in this section, we'll work on it!
2 votes1 comment · Citrix Cloud » Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
If the connector tile in the RL UI on Workspace Cloud has a green check – you are upto date and on latest version.
If you are out of date it will tell you and give guidance on what the issue might be,
Thank you for the feedback! There could be a few reasons for getting this error. For example, nothing is specified in the Deploy tab, or there are broken references. A broken reference can be having a script within the blueprint, but not selecting which server to run the script on. I will add a feature request to enhance error messaging for the blueprint creation. In the meantime, we like to help you making progress in your blueprint design. Would you please call Citrix support to open a support case (or alternatively, you can select the "?" mark on the top navigation, and select "Open a ticket") so that we can help you troubleshoot? Thanks.