Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve error handling and diagnostics

Need to have some better clarification/error handling/error resolution in the UI (see attached snapshot for an example). I have no clue why this blueprint won't save.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monitoring Database Access for custom troubleshooting, capacity, and SLA reports.

Currently we run a number of SQL queries directly against our XenDesktop Monitoring DB to produce SLA, Capacity, and Troubleshooting reports because Director does not meet our needs.

The Monitoring DB is also used by products like LakeSide SysTrack for its XenDesktop and XenApp reports.

We need a method to access the Monitoring Database.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resource Location version

The auto update of CloudConnector. I thought this was auto updating. We have not seen that yet. Is it possible to add a "version" in the "Resource location" portion of the console? This would be valuable if you have multiple connectors and multiple resources zones. Going to each server to look at add/remove is not admin/cloud friendly. It would also be good to know how the version that is installed compares to the latest build available for download.

Thank you,
    Josh

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick access to Director

A direct link to the Director console without having to go to apps & desktops then director.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support ticket monitoring

Currently you can open support tickets via the Workspace Cloud User Interface. However there is no way to monitor these tickets to see progress or interact with support about them. if we were to consider this, what are the main features you would need? Would you prefer to use this to making support calls?

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Secure Browser Enhancement Ideas

Hi, my name is Kojima.
    I am System Engineer of Japan.

You may have already considered the solution but please let me share an idea.
    Some of customer in Japan would like to use secure browser as sand box browser for external access from internal network to prevent form targeted attack.

See attached figure 1

User receiver 2 links of is external link and another is internal. If user clicks external WHO in local PC read link the link using before.Navigate2 or something then read for example PCA to judge whether the link is external or internal, if it is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Secure Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hosted StoreFront Link from apps.cloud.com NEW tab

At the bottom of the Overview of the Apps & Desktops web page at - https://apps.cloud.com/ when you click e.g https://tttemea10.xendesktop.net this should open in a new tab instead of the same tab as this is an Admin page and not a user page. Admin's like me will more than likely go to Manage after clicking the link and I have to keep clicking back and right clicking to open it in a new tab. L-J

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notification support

Workspace Cloud has notifications that are visible in the User Interface. If we were to be able to push these notifications to you what mechanisms would you use, email, push notifications, text messages etc..

If we could do this, would it be of benefit to you, and what controls would you want to apply to enable you to mange the receipt of these so as not to 'annoy' you.

How important is it to you to be able to get 'alerts' to make best use of your time?

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Health check between CWC and connector

It would be good to know some basically visibility information with the Cloud Connector, perhaps in Director. Mainly around latency. Any information around the health of an environment between CWC and cloud connector. Latency for sure. If possible, a way to show in CWC Director is the actual machine it is sitting on is having resource issues (high cpu, high memory utilization)

Thank you!

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Connect to Server needs an admin error notification after 2 min

I only see "Connecting to server..." and I have waited more than 5 min and refreshed the webpage and still not published version of Studio. Could we not provide an error message after 2 min to notify the Admin that there is a problem?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Integration of HDX Insight data

support for HDX insight data pulled from resource location NS Insight appliances through connector

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  NetScaler  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fail faster on uncontactable connectors

When you have offline connectors the hosting section is verging on unusable. Screenshot shows the state the console has been in for 10+ minutes now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Using a Resource Location

Resource Locations can contain many objects, potentially across multiple services. These objects could be Storefronts, Netscalers, App servers (VDA's), Hypervisors etc.. but right now the only items shown in the UI are connectors, and their health.

The resource Location UI could help show what is deployed into which resource locations enable shared visibility of common items (e.g. hypervisors used by both Apps and Desktops service and the Lifecycle Management Service), and potentially some high level status of these objects.

I would be really interested in feedback about how you would like to use a Resource location, and what objects and…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Secure Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create a "Remember Me" function

It would be great if there were a 'remember me' option on the login so I don't have to enter my username into the login page every time I return to the portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base