Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AutoLaunchDesktop

Allow great control on Cloud Storefront setting. AutoLaunchDesktop = True/False

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Export SMart Checks reports

Please incorporate the ability to export the Smart Check reports to PDF as it is only viewable online.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enhancement-How to article

Nice interface, it will be better if you can add links to the support article . for example .. I tried to wrap android app which ask me to create android keystore file, so if you add the link for how to create a keystore file .. like that..
    Thanks its very helpful tool. Easy to use

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AWS tags for new machines in machine catalog

when adding machines to machine catalogs, apply user defined tags. We track machine ownership based on tags, we have to apply the tags after machines are created, be nice if it was part of the creation process

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ShareFile Screenshot Feature

sharefile will be nice option for screenshot,
    screen recorded. and shared with link the video and screenshots lots of costumer support don't have for attached file for have analytic how many people see your links what you share.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ShareFile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Billing and delete button

I need an overview of the costs and resource costs for various items (billing overview).
    If I want to disconnect my account from the cloud (delete my cloud account) I need a button for this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Configurable alerting request

In Smart Monitor it would be great if could configure or schedule when the checks get run and only alert/email if issues. Don't really need emails coming in every day at 3am telling me nothing is wrong.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Smart Check Manual Stop

My Smart Check is running and there is no way to stop it. It appears to be stuck at this time. Please add a way to manually stop the Smart Check.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LUI API and automation

Hi

I would like to request that License Usage Insights portal be API Accessible to allow automation and powershell connectivity. This would help us plug LUI into our internal Asset tool for License tracking across multiple clients

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re currently reviewing this. The API use case is important and something we’d like to enable for partners in the future.

LUI APIs are currently REST based and public facing… but are not currently documented or optimized for ease of use by external parties such as CSPs.

We will not provide a PowerShell SDK or CMDLET to access LUI, however PS could be used to invoke the REST APIs to script the collection of data.

10. Test \ Validate Local Domain Details

XenApp Essentials - Need an option to validate domain details and service account privileges prior to moving on to Choose Template Image. Perhaps a button that says Validate \ Test Domain Details

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MDX Service Direct ShareFile upload link

I am using the MDX Service and it would be nice when uploading a package if I could pull it directly from ShareFile Shared folders since that is where we keep all of our ipa\apk\provision profiles at. Yes I could sync the data local but I would rather not consume the space locally on my workstation. Please build in a direct link to Sharefile on the MDX Service page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenMobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Set User to free for a month

Possibilty to set users to Mode "free" for even one month of testing/evaluation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Company Logo in Smart Cloud

why the company logo isn't shown up?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. App Collection Creation ETA

XenApp Essentials. During App Collection creation process, we should provide an ETA on how long this step will take

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Notification Settings

Disabling the notifications for each XenApp and XenDesktop site under the SmartCheck tool.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Edit and continue after blueprint deployment error

Smart tools blueprints - if a deployment fails because of a parameter error it is really difficult to figure out how to restart the deployment - how to basically do an "edit and continue".

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Setup assistance

Walk through videos for setup tasks

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. FIX STUDIO...VERY BUGGY

Citrix studio is very unstable

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Citrix Studio Power State and Azure

stability of studio's power state control over VMs is a major concern. Since I've been using this product it's not worked 20% of the time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Identify Free users by Domain or AD Group

We have a Active Directory domain (cloud.lcl) which our license server is a member of. Only technical support and datacenter managment employees are members of the cloud.lcl domain. We have about 60 customers, each customer maintains their own Active Directory domain. All user accounts exist in the customer AD domains. We need to be able to easily "exclude" (mark free) ALL members of cloud.lcl - as there will never be a "paid" account in that domain. Marking one-by-one is too time consuming and error prone. Also, it would be nice to be able to define an AD Security group as…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This would fall under our “rule based assignment of users” roadmap item which is not yet in progress.

Domain pattern matching would be one of several rules that could match users and route them to paid vs. free usage categorization.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base