Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Last logon

Hello
    You should add a column in License Usage Insights that contains "last seen" or "last logged on" for all users.

Best Regards
    Stein Waalen

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The LUI team agrees the ‘last logged in’ (and overall usage patterns per-user, per-month) is valuable context and data to have available.

This is not an immediate priority for LUI but we’ll continue to review and plan for this capability. It is likely this may become first available as a ‘cloud only’ feature when LUI expands to support Citrix Cloud based services.

Thanks,
    Daniel LHommedieu (LUI Product Manager)

2. common view of licences

Be able to see all your client licences from front page

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. XenMobile contacts and calendar improvements

- Allow synchronization between the native calendar application and SecureMail.
    - Bidirectional sync in the contacts application.
    - SecureMail appears as hanged while synchronizing the contacts. Showing the close or wait dialog.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenMobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. vSphere Deployment Location/VM folder selection

Can you add folder/location for VM's when being created in vSphere. I have ran through a deployment or 2 and even trying to edit the blueprint i dont seem to find how its getting connected to vSphere console to supply a variable for a location. I would think powercli is involved to some extent and should just be an addtional parameter in the config.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. AutoLaunchDesktop

Allow great control on Cloud Storefront setting. AutoLaunchDesktop = True/False

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to Export SMart Checks reports

Please incorporate the ability to export the Smart Check reports to PDF as it is only viewable online.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enhancement-How to article

Nice interface, it will be better if you can add links to the support article . for example .. I tried to wrap android app which ask me to create android keystore file, so if you add the link for how to create a keystore file .. like that..
    Thanks its very helpful tool. Easy to use

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AWS tags for new machines in machine catalog

when adding machines to machine catalogs, apply user defined tags. We track machine ownership based on tags, we have to apply the tags after machines are created, be nice if it was part of the creation process

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ShareFile Screenshot Feature

sharefile will be nice option for screenshot,
    screen recorded. and shared with link the video and screenshots lots of costumer support don't have for attached file for have analytic how many people see your links what you share.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ShareFile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Billing and delete button

I need an overview of the costs and resource costs for various items (billing overview).
    If I want to disconnect my account from the cloud (delete my cloud account) I need a button for this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Configurable alerting request

In Smart Monitor it would be great if could configure or schedule when the checks get run and only alert/email if issues. Don't really need emails coming in every day at 3am telling me nothing is wrong.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Smart Check Manual Stop

My Smart Check is running and there is no way to stop it. It appears to be stuck at this time. Please add a way to manually stop the Smart Check.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Test \ Validate Local Domain Details

XenApp Essentials - Need an option to validate domain details and service account privileges prior to moving on to Choose Template Image. Perhaps a button that says Validate \ Test Domain Details

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. MDX Service Direct ShareFile upload link

I am using the MDX Service and it would be nice when uploading a package if I could pull it directly from ShareFile Shared folders since that is where we keep all of our ipa\apk\provision profiles at. Yes I could sync the data local but I would rather not consume the space locally on my workstation. Please build in a direct link to Sharefile on the MDX Service page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenMobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Set User to free for a month

Possibilty to set users to Mode "free" for even one month of testing/evaluation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Company Logo in Smart Cloud

why the company logo isn't shown up?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. App Collection Creation ETA

XenApp Essentials. During App Collection creation process, we should provide an ETA on how long this step will take

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notification Settings

Disabling the notifications for each XenApp and XenDesktop site under the SmartCheck tool.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Edit and continue after blueprint deployment error

Smart tools blueprints - if a deployment fails because of a parameter error it is really difficult to figure out how to restart the deployment - how to basically do an "edit and continue".

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Setup assistance

Walk through videos for setup tasks

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base