Ability to export CSV/list for each set of user accounts/license servers would be nice!
Thank you for your feedback on the LUI Service.
We’ve enhanced the export feature to include:
- license server FQDN
- full user name
- username (split out from full user name)
- domain name (split out from full user name)
- customer (linked vs. not-linked)
- license server type (paid vs. free)
- user type (paid vs. free)
I’m closing this specific Feature Request as ‘completed’ based on this work. If there are additional export use cases please re-introduce new user-voice ideas/suggestions. Please be as detailed as possible on the functionality and use case.
Thanks and please keep the feedback and feature ideas coming!
Daniel L’Hommedieu (LUI Product Manager)
Thanks Ryan, we've got a few items related to export and reporting on our LUI roadmap.
1. Basic export of data available on the screen. This allows for usage data, history and license server status to be exported so CSPs can work with the data outside of LUI.
2. Build a monthly usage report. This would be an in-service experience that helps CSP partners complete their monthly license usage report using wizards and usage-to-SKU mapping logic provided by LUI.
Thanks for the feedback!
Ryan Walker commented