Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove Customer

Add a button to remove Customers from the Customer Dashboard

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback.

Ability to rename or remove a customer on the dashboard is coming soon. Customers created for use with LUI customer linking/tagging will then be able to be renamed or deleted.

Thanks,
    Daniel LH

2. Send an alert on license server checkin failure

LUI throws up a little warning on the site to say a license server hasn't checked in for a few days - how about sending an email when this happens? We don't check the site very often so wouldn't have noticed this until towards the end of the month!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback.

We are planning to enable this through a series of LUI and platform features.

1. Ensure that the ‘in-service’ alerts for LUI also bubble up as CC platform notifications.
    2. Allow for CC platform notifications to be forwarded to admin emails.

3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. common view of licences

Be able to see all your client licences from front page

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enhancement-How to article

Nice interface, it will be better if you can add links to the support article . for example .. I tried to wrap android app which ask me to create android keystore file, so if you add the link for how to create a keystore file .. like that..
    Thanks its very helpful tool. Easy to use

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenMobile MDX Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Setup assistance

Walk through videos for setup tasks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. more granular administrator rights

I would love a more granular administration setting. I need to give my servicedesk people access to user management but I don't want them having access to configuration items

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wildcard and rule based assignment of free users

Hey,

It would be great, if I could use wildcard for "Free Users", such aus "adm_*@dom1" for using name conventions in several different situations. Thanks a Lot!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More documentation on using the License Usage Insights service

More docs on how to use it would be good - the docs on getting the License Usage Insights just say "upgrade the license server to version X" - okay great but our firewall blocks all outgoing, so what do we need to open? Can it not be proxied out?
    Not very helpful :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base