Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In LUI usage tab, the export should include the numbers from the customers breakdown

Want to be able to get the free, paid and total users for each customer when i export to CSV.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Timezone customization

Allow configuration of timezone for each individual administrator. The events typically show up in the timezone where the Citrix Cloud subscription is hosted i.e. UTC time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. vSphere Deployment Location/VM folder selection

Can you add folder/location for VM's when being created in vSphere. I have ran through a deployment or 2 and even trying to edit the blueprint i dont seem to find how its getting connected to vSphere console to supply a variable for a location. I would think powercli is involved to some extent and should just be an addtional parameter in the config.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AutoLaunchDesktop

Allow great control on Cloud Storefront setting. AutoLaunchDesktop = True/False

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Last logon

Hello
    You should add a column in License Usage Insights that contains "last seen" or "last logged on" for all users.

Best Regards
    Stein Waalen

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The LUI team agrees the ‘last logged in’ (and overall usage patterns per-user, per-month) is valuable context and data to have available.

This is not an immediate priority for LUI but we’ll continue to review and plan for this capability. It is likely this may become first available as a ‘cloud only’ feature when LUI expands to support Citrix Cloud based services.

Thanks,
    Daniel LHommedieu (LUI Product Manager)

6. Set User to free for a month

Possibilty to set users to Mode "free" for even one month of testing/evaluation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. LUI API and automation

Hi

I would like to request that License Usage Insights portal be API Accessible to allow automation and powershell connectivity. This would help us plug LUI into our internal Asset tool for License tracking across multiple clients

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re currently reviewing this. The API use case is important and something we’d like to enable for partners in the future.

LUI APIs are currently REST based and public facing… but are not currently documented or optimized for ease of use by external parties such as CSPs.

We will not provide a PowerShell SDK or CMDLET to access LUI, however PS could be used to invoke the REST APIs to script the collection of data.

8. Identify Free users by Domain or AD Group

We have a Active Directory domain (cloud.lcl) which our license server is a member of. Only technical support and datacenter managment employees are members of the cloud.lcl domain. We have about 60 customers, each customer maintains their own Active Directory domain. All user accounts exist in the customer AD domains. We need to be able to easily "exclude" (mark free) ALL members of cloud.lcl - as there will never be a "paid" account in that domain. Marking one-by-one is too time consuming and error prone. Also, it would be nice to be able to define an AD Security group as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This would fall under our “rule based assignment of users” roadmap item which is not yet in progress.

Domain pattern matching would be one of several rules that could match users and route them to paid vs. free usage categorization.

9. Windows Server 2016 Nano edition support

Is there any plans to support Windows Server 2016 Nano edition as a plattform for Citrix Cloud Connector?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automatic report function in lui

automatic mailing of lui reports would be nice.
    We had automated the reports with the old Citrix Usage tool. Now we have to login manually each month to the lui to collect the licensing count

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  6 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support

I need help got stuck on the netscaler deployment

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bug when adding employee users

when I go to add a user, on the "Add Employee: Step 2 of 4" page the screen doesn't scroll down enough to show the button to move to the next page. I just see the top couple pixels of the button. I'm in chrome, screenshot attached

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. View all cases that belong to a customer

Hi Ian, can we have a area to see all cases that belong to the customer, open and close cases even if someone else has opened the case within that client portal

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Connector Connectivity Testing via the command line

You need a command line version of the Connectivity Tester GUI. This would allow for customers to test the connectivity of the connectors, with a product like CA UIM, every 5 minutes and raise an alert / ticket when a Connector fails. It is good to know you have an issue before the users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The connectivity tester will examine the ability to contact the URL’s that are needed for the operations the connector undertakes. This was primarily designed to enable validation of firewalls/proxy white lists were set adequately to enable complete operation. This however does nothing to check that the connector is operating correctly. The ability to keep checking that the required URL’s can be contacted might be a part of the monitoring that you need, but I suspect it is not quite what you want to achieve. The CWC UI displays the status of the connectors and their ability to carry out the required operations. There are also notifications placed into the notifications area in the Console reporting issues. Would you consider making API calls to the cloud to monitor the status using this mechanism, would that be a better mechanism that provides a much more complete picture?

15. Notification support

Workspace Cloud has notifications that are visible in the User Interface. If we were to be able to push these notifications to you what mechanisms would you use, email, push notifications, text messages etc..

If we could do this, would it be of benefit to you, and what controls would you want to apply to enable you to mange the receipt of these so as not to 'annoy' you.

How important is it to you to be able to get 'alerts' to make best use of your time?

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Secure Browser Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base