Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. more granular administrator rights

I would love a more granular administration setting. I need to give my servicedesk people access to user management but I don't want them having access to configuration items

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick access to Director

A direct link to the Director console without having to go to apps & desktops then director.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support ticket monitoring

Currently you can open support tickets via the Workspace Cloud User Interface. However there is no way to monitor these tickets to see progress or interact with support about them. if we were to consider this, what are the main features you would need? Would you prefer to use this to making support calls?

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove Customer

Add a button to remove Customers from the Customer Dashboard

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 Factor Auth for Hosted StoreFront

2 Factor Auth for cloud hosted storefront

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Email License Usage Insight every month

Hi,

It would be really helpful if we can have License Usage Insight send email every month with the usage.

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CSV Export

Ability to export CSV/list for each set of user accounts/license servers would be nice!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback on the LUI Service.

We’ve enhanced the export feature to include:
    - license server FQDN
    - full user name
    - username (split out from full user name)
    - domain name (split out from full user name)
    - customer (linked vs. not-linked)
    - license server type (paid vs. free)
    - user type (paid vs. free)

I’m closing this specific Feature Request as ‘completed’ based on this work. If there are additional export use cases please re-introduce new user-voice ideas/suggestions. Please be as detailed as possible on the functionality and use case.

Thanks and please keep the feedback and feature ideas coming!
    Daniel L’Hommedieu (LUI Product Manager)

8. Delete Sites and configure notification mails

PLease give an option to delete sites from "Update" and "Smart Scale".

Let me configure, if I want to receive notification mails. In times of testing this is really annoying.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Azure AD Support

Allow Azure AD accounts for end user logon!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XenApp Essentials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable EDT (Enlightened Data Transport) and Framehawk in XenApp Essentials

Currently these 2 useful features cannot be enabled in XenApp Essentials due to the Deployed Netscaler being locked down and therefore DTLS which is required cannot be enabled.

Can you please make it so DTLS is enabled by default or is configurable please?

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XenApp Essentials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Notification support

Workspace Cloud has notifications that are visible in the User Interface. If we were to be able to push these notifications to you what mechanisms would you use, email, push notifications, text messages etc..

If we could do this, would it be of benefit to you, and what controls would you want to apply to enable you to mange the receipt of these so as not to 'annoy' you.

How important is it to you to be able to get 'alerts' to make best use of your time?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Health check between CWC and connector

It would be good to know some basically visibility information with the Cloud Connector, perhaps in Director. Mainly around latency. Any information around the health of an environment between CWC and cloud connector. Latency for sure. If possible, a way to show in CWC Director is the actual machine it is sitting on is having resource issues (high cpu, high memory utilization)

Thank you!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Using a Resource Location

Resource Locations can contain many objects, potentially across multiple services. These objects could be Storefronts, Netscalers, App servers (VDA's), Hypervisors etc.. but right now the only items shown in the UI are connectors, and their health.

The resource Location UI could help show what is deployed into which resource locations enable shared visibility of common items (e.g. hypervisors used by both Apps and Desktops service and the Lifecycle Management Service), and potentially some high level status of these objects.

I would be really interested in feedback about how you would like to use a Resource location, and what objects and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Set User to free for a month

Possibilty to set users to Mode "free" for even one month of testing/evaluation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. LUI feature request / feedback

It would be nice if
    - LUI could force / trigger the upload.
    - free users could be defined with wildcards
    - i can hide servers from "Server Status" overview if idont want to see them (Testserver, etc)
    - i can export license usage as xls,csv,pdf
    - i can export license usage as xls,csv,pdf for each customer / license server
    - i can receive license usage reports by mail

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integration of HDX Insight data

support for HDX insight data pulled from resource location NS Insight appliances through connector

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. common view of licences

Be able to see all your client licences from front page

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. LUI API and automation

Hi

I would like to request that License Usage Insights portal be API Accessible to allow automation and powershell connectivity. This would help us plug LUI into our internal Asset tool for License tracking across multiple clients

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  License Usage Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re currently reviewing this. The API use case is important and something we’d like to enable for partners in the future.

LUI APIs are currently REST based and public facing… but are not currently documented or optimized for ease of use by external parties such as CSPs.

We will not provide a PowerShell SDK or CMDLET to access LUI, however PS could be used to invoke the REST APIs to script the collection of data.

19. 2-factor/Receiver pre-population/On-Premise Director

1. Ability for on-site Director to talk to Studio in Citrix Cloud. This helps with anyone that is using Insight w/ on premise NetScaler.
    2. Two-factor authentication for StoreFront in Citrix Cloud.
    3. The ability to have Receiver populate with on-premise StoreFront locations. This is a hybrid model request where you would have a Desktop in Azure/AWS, that you also want access to on-premise published resources to utilize a VPN (or DirectConnection in AWS).

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  XenApp and XenDesktop Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Blueprint Enhancement for Citrix Cloud

I like the XenApp and XenDesktop Service Resource Location Blueprint a lot, but we need a production blueprint of this as well. This blueprint should integrate with an existing AD, set up redundant infrastructure spread over two availability zones and configure NetScaler with custom settings. Cloud Connectors should be added to specific Resource Location.

Additionally there should be a simple Blueprint to add a master image aka setting up a VDA (which is already part of all the other blueprints)

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Smart Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base