Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support ticket monitoring

Currently you can open support tickets via the Workspace Cloud User Interface. However there is no way to monitor these tickets to see progress or interact with support about them. if we were to consider this, what are the main features you would need? Would you prefer to use this to making support calls?

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove Customer

Add a button to remove Customers from the Customer Dashboard

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification support

Workspace Cloud has notifications that are visible in the User Interface. If we were to be able to push these notifications to you what mechanisms would you use, email, push notifications, text messages etc..

If we could do this, would it be of benefit to you, and what controls would you want to apply to enable you to mange the receipt of these so as not to 'annoy' you.

How important is it to you to be able to get 'alerts' to make best use of your time?

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Health check between CWC and connector

It would be good to know some basically visibility information with the Cloud Connector, perhaps in Director. Mainly around latency. Any information around the health of an environment between CWC and cloud connector. Latency for sure. If possible, a way to show in CWC Director is the actual machine it is sitting on is having resource issues (high cpu, high memory utilization)

Thank you!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View all cases that belong to a customer

Hi Ian, can we have a area to see all cases that belong to the customer, open and close cases even if someone else has opened the case within that client portal

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No automatic logout without user interaction

It's very funny when you have entered about 30 app ids for whitelisting as policy and suddenly the login timeout kicks in a throws all your progress to the waste bin. It would be GREAT if it did give the option to not do it or to at least save the progress.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fail faster on uncontactable connectors

When you have offline connectors the hosting section is verging on unusable. Screenshot shows the state the console has been in for 10+ minutes now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. improve support request process

When you open a support request provide the ability to :
    - auto add the OrgID (I have multiple environment)
    - upload screenshots to help understand the issue (I workaround currently with Sharefile link but I'm citrite not all customers ...)

to fasten support investigation and resolution

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Billing and delete button

I need an overview of the costs and resource costs for various items (billing overview).
    If I want to disconnect my account from the cloud (delete my cloud account) I need a button for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Connector Connectivity Testing via the command line

You need a command line version of the Connectivity Tester GUI. This would allow for customers to test the connectivity of the connectors, with a product like CA UIM, every 5 minutes and raise an alert / ticket when a Connector fails. It is good to know you have an issue before the users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The connectivity tester will examine the ability to contact the URL’s that are needed for the operations the connector undertakes. This was primarily designed to enable validation of firewalls/proxy white lists were set adequately to enable complete operation. This however does nothing to check that the connector is operating correctly. The ability to keep checking that the required URL’s can be contacted might be a part of the monitoring that you need, but I suspect it is not quite what you want to achieve. The CWC UI displays the status of the connectors and their ability to carry out the required operations. There are also notifications placed into the notifications area in the Console reporting issues. Would you consider making API calls to the cloud to monitor the status using this mechanism, would that be a better mechanism that provides a much more complete picture?

12. Resource Location version

The auto update of CloudConnector. I thought this was auto updating. We have not seen that yet. Is it possible to add a "version" in the "Resource location" portion of the console? This would be valuable if you have multiple connectors and multiple resources zones. Going to each server to look at add/remove is not admin/cloud friendly. It would also be good to know how the version that is installed compares to the latest build available for download.

Thank you,
    Josh

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Citrix Cloud Plaftorm & Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Windows Server 2016 Nano edition support

Is there any plans to support Windows Server 2016 Nano edition as a plattform for Citrix Cloud Connector?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a "Remember Me" function

It would be great if there were a 'remember me' option on the login so I don't have to enter my username into the login page every time I return to the portal.

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base