Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Using a Resource Location

Resource Locations can contain many objects, potentially across multiple services. These objects could be Storefronts, Netscalers, App servers (VDA's), Hypervisors etc.. but right now the only items shown in the UI are connectors, and their health.

The resource Location UI could help show what is deployed into which resource locations enable shared visibility of common items (e.g. hypervisors used by both Apps and Desktops service and the Lifecycle Management Service), and potentially some high level status of these objects.

I would be really interested in feedback about how you would like to use a Resource location, and what objects and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hosted StoreFront Link from apps.cloud.com NEW tab

At the bottom of the Overview of the Apps & Desktops web page at - https://apps.cloud.com/ when you click e.g https://tttemea10.xendesktop.net this should open in a new tab instead of the same tab as this is an Admin page and not a user page. Admin's like me will more than likely go to Manage after clicking the link and I have to keep clicking back and right clicking to open it in a new tab. L-J

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Domain

Option to remove domain controller from Identity and Access Management

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Company Logo in Smart Cloud

why the company logo isn't shown up?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. bug when adding employee users

when I go to add a user, on the "Add Employee: Step 2 of 4" page the screen doesn't scroll down enough to show the button to move to the next page. I just see the top couple pixels of the button. I'm in chrome, screenshot attached

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Timezone customization

Allow configuration of timezone for each individual administrator. The events typically show up in the timezone where the Citrix Cloud subscription is hosted i.e. UTC time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  User Experience and Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Setup assistance

Walk through videos for setup tasks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base