Citrix Cloud

Tell us about your suggestion...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. app browser for whitelisting instead of searching for ids

For the app whitelisting, add the option to search them from play store instead of having to manually enter all the app ids

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  XenMobile Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. app chooser for whitelisting

It would be great if when creating the app whitelist policy in XM, the app would allow us to search for the apps in play store directly, instead of requiring the identifier for all of them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. General app policy

Allow to set up different profiles for the apps as we do for the devices, general policies for apps, assigned to delivery groups.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dynamic delivery groups

Allow to create dynamic delivery group based on if it's MAM or MDM.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. XenMobile contacts and calendar improvements

- Allow synchronization between the native calendar application and SecureMail.
    - Bidirectional sync in the contacts application.
    - SecureMail appears as hanged while synchronizing the contacts. Showing the close or wait dialog.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MDX Service Direct ShareFile upload link

I am using the MDX Service and it would be nice when uploading a package if I could pull it directly from ShareFile Shared folders since that is where we keep all of our ipa\apk\provision profiles at. Yes I could sync the data local but I would rather not consume the space locally on my workstation. Please build in a direct link to Sharefile on the MDX Service page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base